We hope you are happy with your purchase but if for some reason you are not completely satisfied
You have 7 days to notify us if you wish to return or exchange your items.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and reason for your return. We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
Items must be received back to Twenty within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
Shoes. Please return all items in their original packaging. The shoe box is part of the product and should remain intact by placing it in outer packaging when returning your item, otherwise your return may not be accepted. If shoes are shown to be worn outside we cannot accept the return.
Clothing. Please take the utmost care when trying on your new purchases. Items must be returned unworn, still in their original packaging and with all original tags intact.
- We will not accept returns on any non-faulty items that have been worn/tags removed.
- We do not accept exchanges or returns on any earrings.
- We do not accept returns on any beauty or garment care products.
- To complete your refund we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com immediately with your order number, detailing the fault.
- As we are not responsible for any goods lost or damaged in transit back to us, we would advise you send your return back to us via registered post.
- Any items that are not received within the relevant timeframe will be accepted at the sole discretion of Twenty Ladies Fashion Limited.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed within 10 days. Any refunds will be re-credited to the original payment credit/debit card.
- Please note postage fees will not be refunded.
- Please note that the postage costs for returned goods are the customers responsibility and will only be reimbursed if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.